What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Friday 1 October 2010

Dr Dre's Detox Is On The Way



Dr Dre says watching Eminem and Jay-Z in concert made him want to get back in the studio and finish up the highly anticipated 'Detox' album.

The good doctor said-

"Being on the stage with Eminem and Jay-Z was one of the most incredible feelings I've felt in a long time. It inspired me, it made me want to hurry up and get back in the studio and put more effort and more work into my own project,"

Dre was speaking to MTV on Wednesday during an event for his latest successful venture, Beats by Dre.

Read the rest of the story here- MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment