What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Sunday 17 October 2010

Fabolous Doesn't Make The BET List Of Top 10 Rappers of the 21st Century (WTF?)

So BET has released their list of the 21st Centurys top 10 rappers and to my shock and horror my man F-a-b-o didn't make the cut!

Here's the list-

1) Eminem
2) Lil' Wayne
3) Kanye West
4) 50 Cent
5) T.I.
6) Ludacris
7) Drake
8) Young Jeezy
9) Jadakiss
10) Rick Ross

Overall I can't really disagree, BUT surely Fab should be in there. The question is, who should be taken out?

Below I've put a few reasons why i'm so aggrieved... TELL ME HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE ON THE LIST!!!!

Let The Beat Build Freestyle


Pretty Girls Remix (2:25 mark)


Funk Flex Freestyle


For The Money Ft. Nicki Minaj

No comments:

Post a Comment