What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Wednesday 13 October 2010

A Nerd PSA...



Ok, so as you all (should) know, I launched my blog on the 1/10/10 and after a good start things went a bit quiet. This was not due to lack of entusiasm or material to blog, but more the affect Killer Cam (David Cameron) and his shady mates are having on my 9-5!

Although I am a NKN I am also someone who has bills and dependents so, i've had to up my grizzy and make sure I have funding for my young people (i'm a youth and community worker for those who don't know...) next year to continue programme planning to keep their active minds occupied and on something constructive and away from anti-social behaviour

So please don't feel i'm not dedicated because that couldn't be further from the truth.

With that being said, I shall return all guns blazing in a week or so... Until then KEEP IT NERDISH



LIto TNKN

No comments:

Post a Comment