What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Sunday 24 October 2010

Weekend Round-Up

So another weekend is over which, means it's back to the sl*veship tomorrow!


In the Premiership, Chelsea continued their winning streak, West Ham continued their losing streak and unfortunately those dirty Yids (Tottenham Hotspur) didn't lose!



I didn't get involved in the Twitter banter when X Factor was on this week, but I did see the show and honestly, no one really impressed me! John's hair and blazer raised my eyebrow, TreyC's song choice, weave and outfit could well see her taking her big booty back to Brum and Cher kept up her usual f*ckery...



Piers Morgan interviwed Cheryl and it seems everyone and their Mum watched and waited for her to be asked about the toilet assistant beatdown, but it never came. The one thing I saw (via Twitter and BBM status's) was that many people now feel for her and don't think she's so bad anymore. I always thought she was cool personally, I wonder if Cashley was watching too?



After a night out at Alto failed to materialise it was just me, my PS3, and Phoneshop re-runs on the Sky+ until the early hours of Sunday morning.



Aound 3:45pm my heart began to beat a little harder, the reason for this was a certain football match happening in the blue half of Manchester. After a red card, missed penalty and the return of a certain Adebayor, my boys (THE MIGHTY ARSENAL FC) rolled out 3-0 winners and set me up nicely to head off to Mummy's for Sunday dinner and the X Factor results show.

It's half-term this week so, the morning commute will be less hectic (always tried to work out why???) and loud MP3 free.


Have a good week people...



 
Images via MarieClaire.co.uk/FA Premier League/SBTV.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment