What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Sunday 31 October 2010

Weekend Round-Up


So another weekend has come and gone... My adventures took me to Croydon this weekend. After hitting up Zara and Office I saw that the Blackberry Torch was FINALLY available on Tief-Mobile. Let's cut a long story short basically, to get the phone I would have to change my tarif and take a deal that would give me less than what I have now (in terms of minutes etc...). Let's just say I was unable to speech the sales assistant and I will more than likely be leaving T-Mobile by Christmas time...



I'm REALLY starting to lose interest in X Factor this year. Wagner is joke ("Love Shack"), Paije keeps scrapping through, Katie's chin can apparently do the 'Nuh Linga' (via the homie @XianLoves), Aiden is scarily intense and TreyC still hasn't found her true style.

I get the feeling Dannii won't be on the judges panel next year as she seems to get more and more unpopular. I won't be going out of my way to tune in everyweek now, and as I type this Belle Amie and Katie are in the bottom two!

Pissed!!! Belle Amie just got sent home...




In more exciting news, my boys THE MIGHTY ARSENAL FC continued to march up the premier league table with a hard-fought win over West Ham. Chelsea snuck a win at Blackburn, Man U got the craziest result against the dirty Yids and Man City lost at Wolves (Great Times)...



Have to send a special shout-out to Newcastle manager Chris Hughton. After all the furore around his future at the club (let's not mention the beating we gave them in the Carling Cup on Wednesday), he guided Newcastle to a very convincing 5-1 win over their North-East Rivals Sunderland and was named on the Blacklist 50 2010.



Keep up the good work Sir, we need more black men in postions of power, especially in football.


Images via anorak.co.uk, dailymail.co.uk, footballblog.co.uk, tmonews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment