What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Friday 1 October 2010

Welcome To The Show...

After a few years of deliberation and a bit of procrastination I have decided to do this!


'This' being starting my own blog. As someone who already contributes to a well-established and successful blog already I feel I've gained enough experience and made enough mistakes to go it alone... For me 'NKN' will be a chance me to vent and talk about things i like and probably even more talk about the things I don't like every so often.

My objective is to make you smile when you're on the train/bus or at your desk and make everyone around you think you're a madman/woman...

Let's get NEON!

Ps- F@#k you rain for messing up my first background layout photoshoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment