What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Funkmaster Flex Responds To Tupac Diss Video

Funk Flex took to the airwaves to address the video that surfaced of him at a show dissing Tupac and saying he f*cks with B.I.G. 'Pac obviously has a lot of devout fans who would and are obviously upset by his statement. End of the day everyone is entitled to their opinion, I myself wasn't the biggest 'Pac fan as I too preferred Biggie, but I respected 'pacs talent and the affect he had on hip hop culture as a whole.

Hopefully this blows over soon,even thought The Outlawz have released a diss track.




This is the original video...

No comments:

Post a Comment