What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Monday 15 November 2010

Weekend Round-Up

Another winter weekend has passed in good ole London town. My travels took me to Oxford Circus this weekend, but my trip was a failed one! Size- DEAD, H&M- Dead, Vans Store- DEAD, Zara- OKAAAAY-ish.


I get the feeling that the stores are preparing early for the sales, hence the fact that there isn't much new stock about! I've never really been a big fan of sales as it's just the same stuff you see from Aug/Sep, but at a fraction of the price. I also don't have the patience to ruffle through rails and rails of clothes with bargain hunters.

Think I'll be shopping from the comfort of my home online...



Those jammy Mancs' came from 2-0 at Villa to secure a point, the other Mancs' failed to score against the Brummies, Liverpool's little revival ended at Stoke and those DIRTY YIDS put 4 past Big sam's Blackburn. Meanwhile, sunderland beat Chelski extremely convincingly AND... my boys (after a shaky 4 minutes extra time), secured 3 pts away to Everton to go above Man U and close the gap at the top to two points. I'm loving our away form of late!



(Big exhale...) The X Factor sagas continues to rumble on after a week off newspaper headlines/scandals! I was out celebrating my homeboys birthday so, I didn't see the show and can't really comment. I'm guessing though that, Paije shimmied through his performance, One Direction continued to dance by numbers, Cher made everyone feel sorry for her, Katie trembled and Wagner ('LOVE SHACK') mumbled through some Carry On film tune... I don't even care who goes this week to be honest *bbm not interested* face


Have to admit I missed Phoneshop last Thursday, but that blow was softened by the return of MiSFiTS. I'm looking forward to how this season unfolds.


Catch you all in the week! Keep it Nerd-ish



No comments:

Post a Comment