What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Monday 22 November 2010

Weekend Round-Up



First off I have to congratulate Prince William and his future bride, Kate Middleton who announced their engagement this week. We thank you in advance for the extra bank holiday...




This weekend I took my daughter Boom Boom to her God-sisters' Pizza Hut party so, my weekend consisted of dirty napp8ies, bottles, crazy kids, non-stop ice cream and party bags...



Beatles week on the X Factor, and I think One Direction killed it! Cher didn't rap, Cheryl tried to move to Wagner *Love Shack* and Katie went to market and purchased a wig and Rebecca continues to put me to Zzzzzzzz

I'm predicting Matt, Cher and One Direction to be in the final and i'll stop my prediction there...




As much as it hurts me to say this, I have to give Tottenham their props for their fight back from 2-0 down to beat us 2-3 at home. As usual, we didn't kill of the game when we had the chance and we were punished. On a brighter note, Chelsea also lost to Birminghm so that lightened the load...

No comments:

Post a Comment