What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Monday 13 December 2010

Rising Starr: Ionna


In her own words-

My name is Ionna, which means God's Gift.

I truly believe it's what my voice is (a gift from God...), and with a little bit more practice it will reach it's perfect point. I'm currently 18 years young, I've been looking at taking singing seriously since I was about 16, but I've been singing in church for as long as I can remember.



I truly love music, but I'm trying to stay away from the RnB scene as it's not really for me, and I have a more Neo Soul/Jazz/Electro-Pop/Techno/Dub/Indie/Contemporary and Rock sound/kind of vibe to my style.

At the moment I'm just working on getting my voice heard and developing my range. My plans for 2011 are to keep writing and release my first EP!

 To be honest, if my music entertains or helps one person, then I've made it. That's all I really want.

"Without music this place isn't home".


Get at me on twitter @OnlyIonna or e-mail me @ ionna@live.co.uk


MWAH!! X

No comments:

Post a Comment