What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Andy Gray issues Apology



Former Sky Sports presenter Andy Gray has issued an apology for his part in the recent sexism row.

In a statement Gray said-

"I am very sorry that certain comments made by me have caused offence. Such comments were made off-air to work colleagues, and were of course never intended to be broadcast."


I personally am upset that we will no longer have the footballing legend on our screens. There's no one who has his vast knowledge on the game and tech skills on that Minority Report inspired board he used to analyse matches. Many papers are reporting that he has been stitched up by some unknown sources as he thought he was 'too powerful'.

Although I do not condone his actions, I do respect him on a footballing level and think that he will be irreplaceable.

I guess all banter isn't good banter.


For the full apology click here



Image via telegraph.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment