What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Monday 17 January 2011

Lil Wayne To Feature On 'Roman's Revenge' Remix


Nicki Minaj has finally got her wish, Lil Wayne will feature on a track off of her 'Pink Friday' album. The recently released Young Money president will lay down a verse for the remix to 'Roman's Revenge' which will be released on iTunes sometime this week (probably replacing Eminem).

Nicki says-

“I think that he’s definitely going to be doing a remix, as he was in jail when I recorded Pink Friday, he’s not on Pink Friday, so I will definitely want to get his little butt in the studio to do a remix right away.”


I have no doubt wayne will kill his verse! I'll post it as soon as I get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment