What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Omarion Covers Jodeci's 'Come And Talk To Me'


RnB singer Omarion released a cover version of Jodeci's hit song 'Come And Talk To Me' via his twitter. When I followed the link and saw that it was a Jodeci song I did pause before playing it, as Jodeci are my favourite group of ALL TIME, but the cover isn't bad at all. O can't hit the high notes like JoJo, but the lyrics are kool and updated to be relevant to the present day!

I have a feeling there is something in the pipeline from Omarion, possibly a mixtape before a new project. I hope he leaves the teenage heart-throb vibe behind and drops some young adult music. He is actually one of my favourite performers and 'Ollusion' (to me) was a good album. Don't forget the dance tracks and moves to go along with them O!

Check out the teaser clip below...


OMARION JODECI *COVER* by da-G-spotmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment