What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Wednesday 23 February 2011

MTVs Top 10 UK Mcs List

Soooooooo... MTV had a show in which they listed the Top 10 MCs for 2010. I didn't see the show, but i've recently saw the list and boyyyyy...

The panel consisted of- Joseph ‘JP’ Patterson (MTV), Logan Sama (Kiss 100), Ras Kwame (Broadcaster), Charlie Sloth (BBC 1Xtra/Radio 1) Chantelle Fiddy (Mixmag), Hattie Collins (RWD), Elijah (Butterz), Stanza (True Tiger), Ara (The Jump Off) and Donatella (Flava).


The list is as follows-

1. Tinie Tempah
2. Dizzee Rascal
3. Skepta
4. Pro Green
5. Wiley
6. Giggs
7. Devlin
8. P Money
9. D Double E
10. Chipmunk & Lowkey

(To see the offical breakdown of the list click here)


Although there are some good artists included, I can't really f**k with it as there is no mention of Kano or Ghetts.

Ghetts, who was not very pleased to not make the list, and with good reason might I add, decided to get in the booth and vent his disappointment! Peep the vid below also leave your thoughts on the top 10...

2 comments:

  1. Welll...
    So I actually do not agree with this list and to be honest I dont blame Ghetts for doing this video. I mean come on, where is Kano? Where is Wretch on this list and Ghetts. If this is for 2010 I dont think they have made the right decision. You have to give props where its due and to be honest the TOP 3 should consist of Kano, Ghetts and Devlin.

    Im actually still very confused by this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this one will always be a very trivial topic!

    ReplyDelete