What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Seriously Lil' Kim???


Look at this bullsh*t!

I was a bigg Lil' Kim fan back in the day, but I think she needs to go sit down! She definitely did her thing for hip hop and females in hip hop, but your time has past!!

Everyone has their time to shine and right now it's Nicki's. I know rap battles are part of hip hop culture, but I juust see the image she's depicting on the cover of this mixtape is disrespectful.

Apparently she is charging $9.99 for the cd, which will more than likely leak on to the net.

I won't be entertaining this one AT ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment