What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Monday 14 March 2011

A NERD PSA


Okay, so since I started the blog last year I knew the point would come when I would have to introduce some feminine touches. After countless convo's with the Mrs and female friends i've decided to take on some female contributors to rep for my female NERDS.

They'll be popping in every now and again with pieces on shoes, health and beauty, shoes, clothes, shoes, hair (weave lol), shoes and ofcourse... 'Simply... Dudes' (SMDH!).


So fellas, if you see a post titled 'For The Ladies' you may wanna direct your lady towards the site or take note and gain some brownie points.

Look out for the pieces as of... well now!


Deuces


'Lito

No comments:

Post a Comment