What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Rihanna Upsets Farmers...??? **UPDATED WITH PICS***


Whilst filming her new video 'We Found Love' featuring the UKs Calvin Harris, RiRi was shooting a topless scene and a local farmer thought it was a tad bit inappropriate.



Farmer Alan Graham spotted her antics and he insisted she stick some more clothes on.

He said-

 "I thought it was inappropriate. I requested them to stop and they did. I had my conversation with Rihanna and I hope she understands where I'm coming from. We shook hands."





Graham, who is a member of the local council, admitted to not knowing who the chart-topper was when he was asked for the use of his land for the clip last week.

He added-

 "I didn't know who was coming. If the name Rihanna had been mentioned, well, no disrespect but it wouldn't have meant anything."




I'd just like to go on record and say Rihanna would be more than welcome to perform topless in my garden anytime!



#Thatisall


No comments:

Post a Comment