What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Happy 1st Birthday To Me...



On Saturday 1st October I celebrated the first anniversary of That Neon Kool Nerd.Blogspot.com.

The previous night I had Chinese food from my local and that resulted in me getting food poisoning and being laid out (literally...) until Sunday night, but that's a whole other issue!

When I started the blog I never imagined it would do as well as it has! It hasn't set the internet alight, but it has a decent loyal following and steady visitors each month. I had originally planned to see how it went for a few months and then decide whether or not to continue with it. Thankfully it all worked out!

I'd like to thank my friends and family that have continually supported me and my vision, those who visit daily, weekly, monthly, those who get pissed when I don't post regularly from time to time, those who comment, those who retweet, those who direct people to the site, those who point out my spelling mistakes, those who dry hate and those who snoop through the blog to get news...

My goal is to continue to go from strength to strength, and this year I'm also hoping to turn the blog from mine to ours with a few contributors being brought in to share the load, so keep your eyes peeled for that!


Thank you for the support and keep it Neon Kool!!


Lito NKN

No comments:

Post a Comment