What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Thursday 20 October 2011

T-Pain's 'Revolver' Artwork


About the album, T Pain said-

“rEVOLVEr is drawn from seven albums' worth of material. There are so many different things on this album. I couldn’t settle on what I wanted to include, but the final result I think will really hit all of my fans and different audiences.

I’ve developed a new audience from the Taylor Swift stuff, the Bud Light and Toshiba commercials, the T-Pain Mic and App. There is music for everyone on this album, but definitely still classic T-Pain at the same time."

No comments:

Post a Comment