What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Tuesday 22 November 2011

T.I. New Album Info And New Single 'Pyro'...


T.I. has announced the title of his forthcoming album. Having recorded over 50 songs for 'Trouble Man', T.I. is set to release it some time in February 2012.

The veteran rapper has so far released two promotional singles in 'I’m Flexin', which features Big K.R.I.T. and 'Hear Ye' Hear Ye', featuring Pharrell Williams. A new single is being lined for release soon titled 'Pyro.'


About his new single, T.I. said-

"I have this one record ‘Pyro’ that I'm proud of. It is a straight party record. It’s nostalgic of those crazy nights, early mornings [but] just turned up."


Listen to 'Pyro' below...

No comments:

Post a Comment