What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Monday 12 December 2011

Little Mix Win X Factor 2011


So Little Mix won X Factor 2011 and I'm happy for them.

I personally logged off of X Factor the week before Misha B went home, and I'm kinda glad this season is over as I think it was a bit of a shegg with all the allegations, bitching, coke scandals and poor performances that were getting certain acts through week after week!

I thought I'd better tune in for the final and once again, I wasn't that impressed with the performances, but I guess I'm not really part of their target audience. Hopefully next year Simon Cowell returns and Louis and Tulisa don't!

The future definitely looks bright for Little Mix as I think there is definitely a gap in the market for a group like them, Marcus also did well, and if Gary keeps his promises he's in good hands to put out some hits in the near future. Second place usually does better than the actual winner also, look at JLS and Olly Murs for example.

I think we'll see a few new popstars from this season mainly Misha B, Amelia Lily and The Risk.

Once again, well done ladies, I wish you nothing but success!

Now let's see what the BBC's 'The Voice' will be saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment