What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Rihanna Responds To 'N*GGERBITCH' Magazine Comment...


Rihanna has taken to her Twitter to address the former editor of Dutch magazine Jackie, Eva Hoeke, after she  ran an article after her titled 'DE NIGGERBITCH'.

Hoeke has now left the magazine after a half-hearted public apology for what she thought would be taken as a 'joke'.


In a statement Hoeke said-

"I realize that my initial reaction on Twitter, where I stated that it was a joke, was an incomplete description of what I, and also the author of the article meant. The term has come over from America and I thought it would be suitable to describe a particular style of dressing. Due to the enormous pressure from social media, I promised to do better regarding our language use in future issues of Jackie as well as rectifying the situation.

I have now come to the conclusion that rectification is not the proper solution. I regret that I expressed my opinon too quickly without carefully thinking things through. I, along with the publisher came to the conclusion that it’s better for all parties if I immediately lay down my duties as editor now that my credibility has been affected negatively. After eight years of dedicating myself with my heart and soul to Jackie, I realize that these errors – although without any bad intentions – are a reason for leaving."


You knew RiRi wasn't gonna take it lying down right???... She later tweeted-


"@evajackie I hope u can read english, because your magazine is a poor representation of the evolution of human rights! I find you disrespectful, and rather desperate!! You ran out of legit, civilized information to print! There are 1000's of Dutch girls who would love to be recognized for their contributions to your country, you could have given them an article. Instead, u paid to print one degrading an entire race! That's your contribution to this world! To encourage segregation, to mislead the future leaders to act in the past! You put two words together,with the intent of abasement, that made no sense..."***** BITCH"?!....

Well with all respect, on behalf of my race, here are my two words for you...FUCK YOU!!!"


That's my girl!



(Via YBF)

No comments:

Post a Comment