What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Sunday 1 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



I'm gonna assume everybody has semi-recovered from their new years festivities by now? Hope you had a good and safe passage in to 2012.

Much like last year, I had a low key night, but lets just say that black folk + Just Dance for Wii + alcohol= a krazy combination!

There were so many people detailing what they were going to do in 2012 in the last few days of 2011 and it was so annoying!!! My thoughts on progression in life is to talk less and do more!! If what you're doing is good enough we'll hear/see it regardless.

In a time of economic disorder and social unrest, I think 2012 will be a bit of a test for us all, so I wish everyone all the best in whatever it is they are doing/choose to do. Hopefully we'll travel the journey together and there will be more good times than bad!

Once again, thanks for all your support throughout 2011, I honestly never thought I would make it to this point with the blog still going from strength to strength, and I couldn't have done it without the support of all of my viewers and readers so a MASSIVE THANK YOU to you all!  

We've got a few more days of chillaxin' left, so don't think about going back to work, uni, college or school just yet...


Keep it NERDish


'Lito



Ps- for those of you who were out and missed this, the BBC went in with the NYE coverage this year, check it out...



No comments:

Post a Comment