What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Friday 27 January 2012

Ne-Yo Signs With Motown Records And Becomes Senior VP And A&R


According to sources, Ne-Yo has left Def Jam Records and has signed on to be Senior VP at Motown Records.

The RnB crooner will also bring his Compound imprint with him. The singer said in a statement-

"I’m honored that I¹ve been given such a prestigious title and trusted with such responsibility; terrified because I know that playing this role in the fashion of one of my career role models, Mr. Smokey Robinson, these are big shoes to fill. But trust, I can handle it."



It's a bigg move for the singer, but also an extemely good look. I wish him all the best. Ne-Yo will also be dropping his 5th studio album titled 'The Cracks In Mr Perfect', this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment