What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Monday 30 January 2012

New Music: Elle Varner- Conversational Lush Mixtape ****GET TO KNOW!***




I came across this young lady's mixtape and by the time I listened to 'Runaway', I was hooked!

Her style is very refreshing, but polished, and although her sound is very RnB/Soul, her lyrical content is what impresses me the most.

'WTF' is the tale of a day where everything that could go wrong actually does, but Elle is still able to find solace in the maddness. Another stand out track is the inspirational women's anthem 'So Fly', which let's you know that it's OK to be you, just make the most of it because no one will love you if you don't love yourself.

Every track is worth listening to, this has gone straight on my iPhone/Pad 2.. Let me know what you think!

Defo one to look out for...


Conversational Lush by OMGElleVarner

No comments:

Post a Comment