What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Dawn Richards OFFICIALLY Released From Bad Boy Records...



Former Danity Kane and Diddy-Dirty Money member, Dawn Richards have officially been released from her contract on Bad Boy Records.

In a recent interview she said-

"Puff has been really great with being supportive of me starting a solo career, and he’s agreed to let me go from Bad Boy. I’m really grateful to him. He didn’t have to do that. He could have been what they say that he would be, and he wasn’t at all. He gave me a business decision. It was a very amicable decision. Now, it’s just about the music, and I want to make him and them proud of believing in me enough to let me go try it."



The singer will continue to work with Diddy-Dirty Money, but is now free to explore her own solo ventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment