What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Tuesday 8 May 2012

HAYE VS CHISORA 14/7/12, IT'S GOING DOWN!!!!!


Since their unofficial bout during the Chisora/Klitschko post match press conference, the two UK fighters must have thinking of this day non-stop, and now it's been confirmed!! Haye V Chisora will happen on July 14th at West Ham's Football Club ground, Upton Park.

Both boxers do not currently hold BBBoC licences, but boxing authorities in Luxembourg have granted permission for the fight to happen.

Boxing promoter, Frank Warren, announced the fight today with a fence seperating the two Englishmen incase there was a repeat of what happened in Munich.

At the press conference, Haye said-

'I'm looking forward to it. The guy's said so many different things about me; that he's going to do this and do that. He didn't learn his lesson in Germany so I've got to do it properly, with no tripods and no bottles.'

'We'll do it the old fashioned way in the ring and I can expose him officially It can be on my boxing record, not my police record.'



Whilst Chisora said-

'Talk is cheap now. That was a lucky shot he hit me with in Munich. you are winning 1-0, but come July I am coming to whoop your ass.'


I hoped this fight would happen, as boxing goes these days it doesn't really excite me like it used to when Mike (Tyson) and Lennox (Lewis) were around, but this is a true grudge match...


LET'S GET READY TO RUMMMMMMBLE!!!





(Pics Via Daily Mail)

No comments:

Post a Comment