What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Thursday 3 May 2012

Rick Ross Signs Omarion To Maybach Music (With Video)


Rick Ross held a press conference yesterday where he announced that he has signed Omarion to Maybach Music Group.

“Today I become a made man. Omarion aka Maybach O,” said the former B2K member, who is readying an EP. His first single “Let’s Talk” features Rozay

As an Omarion fan, I'm hoping Rozay will give O that final push that he needs to really breakthrough!

Ross explained how he linked up with Omarion.

“I ran into the homie, we had a few conversations and I flew him down to Miami and he played me a dozen records,” he said.

“I was amazed by the music he put together. We had a few conversations and we made a situation happen. He’s a phenomenal entertainer. His dancing is incredible. He’s an actor, he’s a writer. I thought it would be a great move for both of us. I’ve been looking to enter the R&B arena, I felt he was the best artist to kick the doors open.”


The Boss also took the press conference as an opportunity to announce some exciting album release dates-

  • MMG Compilation- Self Made Vol. 2, June 26th  
  • Rick Ross- God Forgives I Don't, July 31st
  • Meek Mill- Dreams And Nightmares, August 28th
  • Wale- TBC Early, January 2013


(Info Via Rap-Up)

No comments:

Post a Comment