What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Chris Brown's 'F.A.M.E.' Album Cover


Here is the album cover for Breezy's F.A.M.E. (which now stands for 'Fans Are My Everything', it was originally 'Forgiving All My Enemies') album, which is due out at the end of the month. I don't know about you, but I like it!

Gonna be interesting to see how this album sounds and the content of some of the songs considering everything he has been through over the last couple of years.


What do you think of it???

4 comments:

  1. I think its great. this may not be the place to say this but my dream, like biggest dream is to work with Chris Brown - he is hands down the greatest R&B singer out there, dancer too. people say i sound similar to him and i think if he represented me the way Usher did to justin Bieber, that would be amazing. Chris if you see this post PLEASE hit me up - im 16 and from Marlborough, Mass. i wouldnt let you down. jz5713@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bloody love it! The artwork and creativity behind it is fire!
    *Miss Blessings*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do like this, love the whole concept and im patiently waiting for the album to drop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's dope!

    To the first comment, if you're serious just stay on your grind and you'll get there man! Good luck...

    ReplyDelete