What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Ciara Breaks Her Silence Via Facebook


Ciara took to her Facebook fanpage to clear up rumours about being dropped from her record label...

“The net has been a buzz of the rumor that I have been dropped from my label. At this point that rumor is false.. It is true that I have asked and I pray that my label will release me,” she wrote.

She says, at this point, she and Jive no longer “share the same views on who I am as an artist.”

“The past two albums have been very frustrating for me,” she admits. “At times there were songs I chose to lead a project and I was ignored! This project, I even tried to get ‘Gimmie Dat’ started I spent tens of thousands of my own money only to hear the radio PDs tell me my label didn’t want the song played. I even spent more than one hundred thousand dollars out of my pocket on the video to bring my vision to it and still no label support.”

“I’ve tried to be a team player with the label only to have compromised what I truly believed and was not given the right opportunity to promote and inform my fans of the release of this album.”

Times are tough, but Ciara says she remains “dedicated to my music, performance and to my fans” and a release from her contract would “allow me to go be creative with people who care and understand me as an artist.”



2 comments:

  1. She is a talented yound lady and im sure theres many labels that want her. Good luck CiCi

    ReplyDelete