What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Sunday 10 April 2011

Sunday Afternoon Vybin': NLT- That Girl

So I'm roaming through YouTube to find a tune for Sunday Afternoon Vybin', and all of a sudden 'NLT' pops in to my head! So I search them, find them, and begin to watch the video.

Now, the group were originally signed to TUG Entertainment (Chris Stokes' label) and recorded songs with Timbaland also. The song being was played on the home of Hip Hop and RnB Choice Fm, and although the quartet began to drum up interest an album never materialised and the four went their seperate ways.

Anyway, so I'm watching the video and  start to think one of the dudes looks madd familiar. After a Wikipedia search my assumptions were proved right with one of the members being the dude in Glee in the wheelchair, Kevin McHale, so he really can sing (he sings lead on the second verse...).

Anyway, here's the vid... Enjoy! (I've thrown in the Timbaland joint too)



No comments:

Post a Comment