What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Thursday 30 June 2011

Amber Rose Addresses Her Latest Picture Leak


Bald headed vixen Amber Rose took to her Twitter (as usaual...) to address her, what is it now, second or third picture leak-


'I trusted some that worker for me, and allowed them to use my laptop a million tines. I caught this person sending my pics to themselves and I fired this person immediately Wiz & I & both of our families have known about this for 2 months now. We tried to prepare ourselves for this day. Those pictures r 2 1/2 years old just sitting in my computer. I’m really hurt & embarrassed because I have so many young girls that look up to me. I would never put those pics out of myself.'

'The company that I was working with no longer wants to work with me because of these pics and that prevents me from getting money to take care of my family. Its a messed up situation when someone so evil comes into ur life and tries to destroy it. I know I’m not the only girl in the world that has taken pics like that but they were very private. I’m sorry for letting my young Rosebuds down. Pls understand this was a result of trusting a person that didn’t deserve my trust. I have cried for the past 2 days but I know this to shall pass. Thank u for all of ur support.'


Looks like Amb' is gonna be losing money from doing... erm, what is it she does again???

As entertaining as it is to see the pics (i'm not gonna front!) how many times can this happen to one individual??? AND... How many cheeks can Wiz turn???


Celebs eh!



(Via Bossip)

No comments:

Post a Comment