What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Thursday 30 June 2011

Justin Timberlake Buys Stake In Myspace...


Justin Timberlake is taking a stake in the financially failing social networking site that was sold to Specific Media, a digital media company, on Wednesday for $35 million.

The pop/RnB singer and actor said-

"There's a need for a place where fans can go to interact with their favorite entertainers, listen to music, watch videos, share and discover cool stuff and just connect,"


Could be a good look for JT, I have a Myspace page, that being said I haven't used it since the early 2000's, but then I guess it is more for artists to connect and share their music.

I don't think anyone over at Twitter has to worry just yet!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment