What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Why Are Drake And Common Beefiing???


So I've had a few people and friends ask me how this whole Common and Drizzy beef started, so I did a lil' bit of investigating, and this is what I found...

1. The track 'Sweet' is released off of Commons new The Dreamer/The Believer LP. In the song Common makes reference to rappers that sing...





2. Word obviously got back to Drake, and he 'supposedly' addressed the issue whilst on stage in LA...




3. Common basically admits the song 'could' be about Drake in a radio interview with DJ/VJ Sway...




4. Drake then responds on the Rick Ross track 'Stay Schemin''...




5. Common then responds by putting his own verse on a 'Stay Schemin' remix remix...




And there you have it... I must admit, Common went INNNNN with his verse! I don't think this is over just yet.

I'll keep you informed...

No comments:

Post a Comment