What is a 'Neon Kool Nerd'???

NEON- Bright, shines, stands out! KOOL- That's just me! NERD- A person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests... NEVER EVADE REACHING (your) DREAMS!!

Sunday 22 April 2012

Pharrell Set To Release Travel Book...



Pharrell is writing a travel book with designer Medda, called "Pharrell: Places and Spaces I've Been", the cover has just been revealed.

The book is set to be released on October 16th, and will feature contributions from Jay-Z, Ambra Medda, Nigo and Takashi Murakami

Pharrell had previously spoke to GQ about the book, saying-


"It’s just things and people that have moved me and inspired me around the world and that I am also honoured to know."



(Via Hotnewhiphop)

No comments:

Post a Comment